Saturday, July 21, 2012

Polka Dot Nails

I did this on Thursday night and since then I have gotten a lot of compliments on my nails.  This look takes a little longer, but it is worth it in the end.



I used a dotting tool and  a ton of different colors for this look.

1. Paint your nails with an opaque white and let them dry.

2. On a paper plate, dab the colors that you want on your  nail and use the dotting tool to start making dots.

Each nail had three different colors;  I tried to make two rows of each color except for my pinky nail which only fit two.

3. Repeat step 2 until all of your nails are filled with polka dots!
5. Apply a top coat and try not to chip your cute nails!

This look can be done so many different ways, so just have fun and play with different colors and sizes!
Enjoy you summer,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment