Thursday, June 14, 2012

H&M and Forever 21 Haul

Last week I went shopping with my friend in need of just one item: a graduation dress, and I ended up with a few things to make a haul!

 



So starting from the left, the first item is a leopard print romper from H&M.  It was $10 and is going to be super cute and functional for summer! 

The brown crop top was $5 and again from H&M.  You can never have enough crop tops!  

Next is a white blouse from Forever 21.  It was around $11.  This is going to look great with shorts on a hot day, or with a blazer at night. 

The blue dress is from Forever 21 and was my graduation dress.  This was about $22.  It is a sheer material and the bottom has pleats that give it texture.  I got so many compliments wearing it!

The other crop top is from H&M.  This is really unique because if you look closely at the top picture, there are little cut out designs throughout the whole.  It was only $5!

The next items I got were hot pink shorts and a classic skirt.  

The shorts were $12 from Forever 21.  I love colored shorts!  They are just so fun to brighten up any outfit.  

The skirt is from H&M and was only $10.  This is a staple item because everyone needs a basic skirt in their wardrobe.

So this necklace from Forever 21.  I got it initially to pair it with the graduation dress, but I ended up wearing another necklace. 







The last two items are nail polishes from Forever 21.  I have a lot of sparkly nail polishes, but not in these colors.  These will be great to add on top of a opaque color.  

Keep Reading!
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment