Monday, May 14, 2012

OOTD: Mint Pants



Soooo,
mint pants has been all the rage on Pinterest lately.
[Link to my boards are at the bottom]

I went H&M recently not looking for anything in particular and I found this really cute pair of mint capris.  Of course they didn't have my size, so I had to go for a different style in a more blueish color.



Today I wore those pants with a white tank and a pink striped button up.  My purse is from Charming Charlie's.  For shoes I have on these silver sandals from Forever 21.  And my necklace has long chains with light green beads also from Forever 21 again.



So here's the entire outfit.
 

 My almost mint pants!!!  It's so comfortable because the material is stretchy.
Find them at H&M for $12.95!

My shoes!


  And a close up on my necklace and purse.


Keep Reading!
Nicole
ps: 
Click Here!  for my Pinterest boards!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment