Thursday, July 12, 2012

Spiral Braid

I've seen pictures this look a lot, and I always wanted to do it.  I knew it would be hard to try it on myself, so I grabbed my friend Olivia and made a tutorial out of it.




All you need is a brush and a hair tie.

This look works best on second - third day hair because the hair will have some grip and be easier to braid.


1. Start with brushed out hair and gather your hair into a ponytail.

2. Grab three small sections of hair and start to french braid diagonally.

*Here's the trick* As you're french braiding, only add sections of hair on one side of the braid.
**I am only grabbing more hair from the top**

3. Once you've reached the side of the ponytail, wrap the braid under and around the ponytail to keep braiding.

4. Continue french braiding by repeating Step 2 and Step 3. 

5. Once you've reached the bottom of the ponytail, just braid the rest of the hair together and secure it with a hair tie.

 


Keep Reading,
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment