Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How I Pack : Part 2



Whenever I bring my makeup on a trip I like everything to be neat and organized, but it can't take up a lot of space.  






 
 


e.l.f. oil blotting sheets
Revlon CostumeEyes Mascara
Maybelline One by One Mascara
Too Faced Perfect Eyeliner in Perfect Black
Yves Rocher Dou Crayon khôl Eyeline in purple and blue
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Dream Bounce Blush in Pink Frosting #10
concealer



e.l.f. Mineral Foundation
The Body Shop Baked-to-Last Blush in Coral
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Sahara and Toffee Shimmer
e.l.f. Essential Brightening Eye Color in Butternut and Silver Lining
Benefit Hoola Bronzer Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad (old packaging) in Spicy

I also packed everyday makeup brushes, Q-Tips, and a makeup sponge.  The makeup bag is from Target.

Keep Reading!
Nicole
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment