Tuesday, September 4, 2012

OOTD: First Day of School



I can't believe today was the first day of school!  It's crazy.  The summer flew by so fast!

Every first day of school my mom always likes to take pictures of Julia and I, so I just used some of the pics she took!

 Here's the outfit:

 a basic white T from J-Crew and a coral colored skirt that was a gift


I tried to keep it simple by sticking with the basic white shirt, but adding the skirt as a pop of color

The skirt is just a bunch of small pleats, and it's really lightweight which is great because it's still pretty warm.


I wore these sandals from Target.  These are the most comfortable shoes EVER! I have the same pair in black too!

The color on my toes is Back to the Fuchsia by Sally Hanson

 
 and on my fingers is Wyatt Earple Purple by OPI.  (such a weird name!!!)


Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great school year!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment